Located just 20 miles northwest of Washington, DC, 270 Corporate Center is a premier office park with a number of surrounding amenities, including:
- Shopping and dining centers, including Shops at Seneca Meadows, Milestone Shopping Center, and Germantown Town Center.
- Convenient access to services such as banking, daycare, automotive and more.
- A number of comfortable, convenient hotels nearby, including the adjacent Extended Stay America.
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport, Dulles International Airport, and Ronald Reagan National Airport within 45 minutes.
- MARC train for easy rail transportation to Washington, DC.
- Adjacent to the future Corridor Cities Transitway (CCT) bus station, an $828 million, governor-approved project that will have a fully dedicated right-of-way throughout the 15 mile route from Shady Grove Metro Station to its northern terminal in Clarksburg.
- Nearby Holy Cross Germantown Hospital, the first new hospital in Montgomery County in 35 years.
|Directions and Map|